BreakMate FAQ: User How-To: How Do I Get A Soda? (How do I operate the machine)
[permalink id=232]Assuming that you have successfully set up your BreakMate machine (see our article on how to do that, too), to get a soda:
- Place an appropriately-sized cup above the “cup indicator” on the left side of the machine (see image below):
- If applicable, select your drink/cup size
- If applicable, insert money into the coin mechanism
- Press the button for the corresponding soda you would like
- You will hear the machine make some noise – sometimes loudly (by today’s standards).
- Wait until the machine has FULLY stopped dispensing soda and then wait another 5-10 seconds. The mixing channel takes a few moments to fully clear and stop dripping once your soda has been dispensed.
- After a few moments and the excess drips have stopped, you may remove your beverage and enjoy.
Step 1 Image:
All Steps: How-To Video:
*I should note that the video below shows a 6-button (rare) BreakMate machine. I’ll shoot a new video with a 3-button (standard) machine shortly.